We welcome you to The One Click Lawyers (herein referred to as ‘OCL’) website located at https://oneclicklawyers.com/. By using our website, you agree to the terms and conditions listed below.
The One Click Lawyers is not a law firm or referral service. This means we can’t offer you legal advice even when you write to us. We do not have attorney-client privilege for correspondence.
This document serves as the sole agreement between One Click Lawyers and its users. We reserve the right to change this agreement at any time without warning. Review this agreement prior to using our products or services.
- The website is for audiences over 18 years old, or the age of majority in your jurisdiction. Rating information may be changed by OCL from time to time.
- Your access and usage of the website may be restricted for any reason, including but not limited to violations of this Agreement or misuse of the site. OCL reserves the right to deny access based on criteria determined by OCL in our sole discretion.
- OCL is not a law firm, or a referral service for lawyers. You should not rely on anything you read here as legal advice, and we are not responsible for the content or actions of our third-party affiliates. Contrary to popular belief, OCL does not earn any legal fees from third-party customers. The website does not create attorney-client privilege. It’s only when you hire a lawyer that OCL can help you establish a trusting relationship. As always, please keep in mind legal content is meant for informational purposes and may not be accurate in your jurisdiction. And remember: no one has had success 100% of the time before you. Check your state’s requirements for legal advertising disclosures.
- Content on this site is meant for informational purposes and should not be construed as investment advice.
- OCL may include links to third-party websites. Your behavior on these site is governed by their respective terms of service and privacy policies.
- OCL does not assume responsibility for disputes between users and third parties. If you have a dispute with any of these parties, please contact them instead.
- By using the website, the user promises to abide by all of the terms laid out in this agreement, which is legally binding and enforceable.
- As a user of our website, you agree that Messaging Tube is not liable for any disputes that may arise with third parties found on the website. We are not liable for any disputes between you and these third parties.
- OCL offers a single license for use of our services. OCL reserves the right to revoke that license from any user for any reason, at any time.
- This website is protected by US copyright laws. If you violate our copyrights, you risk legal action.
- Any attempt to interfere with any website’s normal operations may result in criminal prosecution, as well as legal actions. OCL will pursue all available remedies against anyone who violates this section, including those who try to hinder a site’s normal operation.
- OCL does not attest to any services that may be provided by third-party providers or by our own company. All offers are “as-is.” Any relationships you enter into will be governed by written agreements with those service providers, or, if no written agreement is executed, such a relationship will be governed by the laws of your state. OCL will have no obligation to any services you obtain from any party which is not our company.
- OCL is not liable for damages or losses that are suffered by users or third parties. No user may bring action against OCL more than one year after the event that would bring on the action occurred.
- OCL does not control or curate the information provided on third-party websites. OCL is not liable for actions users take based on information found on third-party websites.
- OCL reserves the right to edit, delete, or modify any information on this website.
- What does this mean for you? You agree to the terms of this agreement. All aspects of your relationship with our company are covered by Texas law.
- If anything else on the website conflicts with these terms and conditions, this agreement takes precedence. OCL failure to enforce any portion of this agreement shall not be considered a waiver of this agreement. If any portion of this agreement should ever be deemed unenforceable, it shall be understood that the part is in compliance with law, while all other portions of the agreement remain intact.